Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer Lovin': The Screenwriting Classes - The Finale


It's been about 3 weeks since classes ended and the grades are out. In my Dramatic TV Series class, I got an A-and in my (Advanced) Developing the Screenplay class, I got an A.

I will admit I was a little bothered with the A-, and yes, I'm one of those people.

But I should be happy, there were several folks in this class who didn't do so hot. But at least the professor liked and believed in my work. Now, the next step is applying to the Master's Program. I have the grades (3.94 to be exact) and the confidence.

I think I can do this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Whoop di doo.

Stan said...

Congratulations!

Ken Riches said...

Excellent, that must make you eager for the next set of classes.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.