Monday, January 12, 2009

The Hidden Wonder Woman movie

As some of us await Diana's return to the screen. We could go way back and look at the hidden "treasure" from the 70s.



In 1974, before Lynda Carter took the role of Wonder Woman, there was a WW movie with Cathy Lee Crosby as the Amazing Amazon. The movie was way off from what we know, but it kept some basic pieces like the bracelets, Paradise Island, and a lasso (in a belt). However, the movie is a cult classic and I have a scene that I enjoy watching from time to time.


Love the cheap lines and short battle, but Angela could have been a great enemy.

1 comment:

Son of Baldwin said...

Goodness, did I hate this movie. I didn't see it until a year after Lynda Carter donned the costume and I was APPALLED! LOL!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.