Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Anti-Obama Citizenship Ad

Believe it or not, there are still people out there who thinks Obama isn't an American citizen. And these people have a community on ObamaForgery.com. They are continuing the Obama citizenship madness by raising money through faith related organizations and other fools.

And they are still trying to raise money to put this ad on major networks

They have other ads... I think this is their latest one.

With any money they are receiving, they should to put it to good use. Help real people with real problems, stop making these foolish ads. Be real citizens and help our country.

via HuffPo

3 comments:

David Dust said...

These people have absolutely no intention or desire of helping anyone. They just want to perpetuate their own manias/fears about a "scary black man" becoming president.

Idiots!

BronzeBuckaroo said...

I believe the worst are those doom and gloom end of the world programs that keep popping up since Obama began his run for the White House.

Ray Avito said...

I rolled around in the mud with some of these crazies a little before the election, leaving sarcastic remarks and things, but then I felt dirty and felt my sanity slipping away, so I slowly pulled myself out of the muck...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.