Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Are y'all ready for SCREAM 4?


Bloody Disgusting reports that Wes Craven and Scream's original writer, Kevin Williamson are on board to do another Scream movie.

They have a secret source that confirms that offers to the original cast: Neve, Courtney, and David have gone out and they're hoping to hear back soon.

There has been rumors, but this is possibly the real deal. I can't imagine what the story will be about, maybe I'll create several ideas on the blog. Yet, my views about this is a little shaky. I was glad it ended at number 3.

1 comment:

deonte' k said...

I loved the Scream Movies! So I wouldn't mind seeing another 1 lol.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.