Friday, January 23, 2009

Interesting Quote: Rev. James Forbes Jr.


“It’s important to grow to the point to where we iron out differences and wish for each of us the rights and privileges that are accorded to anybody else. I understand well that resistance to change is often based on limited understanding, and so I am delighted to think that we are beginning to challenge our limited understanding of human sexuality and beginning to challenge outmoded ways of trying to police various people with respect to their sexualities.”






Source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

he can ONLY speak the truth

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I like this guy

Son of Baldwin said...

I love Rev. Forbes and only wish I had the chance to attend his church before he reitred.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.