Monday, February 8, 2016

Kathryn Knott gets 5-10 months in Prison for the Philly Gay Bashing case


Well, the jury has spoken. Kathryn Knott was sentenced to 5-10 months in prison! Yes, prison for her part in the gay bashing incident in Center City back in 2014.

Judge Roxanne Covington wasn't done with the gifts, she also handed Kathryn two years of probation and a $2,000 fine.

I bet she was crushed and she should be. However, before the judge read her tea leaves, Kathryn read a statement apologizing to the gay couple
"I am so sorry to what happened to you both on the night of Sept. 11, 2014. I ask you now for your forgiveness and I hope that you some day will be able to provide it. ... Again, I apologize to you and your families. I wish you nothing but the best."
I guess better late than never.

source 

1 comment:

Damien said...

Am I bad person because I hope someone smacks her around in prison?
Her and her friends are despicable.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.