Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Social Justice Rant

My Social Justice rant...

So, I'm just read a gay male whine about not having a space to talk about gay men issues, and hated that other groups had a space.... Somebody, put a prayer cloth on me, because I literally just can't. It's sad to see and read stuff like that, because it is the prime example of privilege.

I mean, it's so blatant and ridic to the uttermost degree. Look, if you can't see why women, trans, POCs and Bi folks need a space to discuss issues, then please step aside and get the F***k out of the way, because clearly, you are done. You are no longer a fighter, an advocator, or a believer. You are miserable and have forgotten the real reason why you fight. So, if your reading this and it's you, have a seat. We don't need your energy up in here. We're trying to win equality for all, not for a few, all.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.