Friday, March 20, 2015

FBI and Federal Prosecutors investigates Aaron Schock



Lord, it's not looking good for Aaron Schock. Now, the FBI and the federal prosecutors in Illinois are looking to see if he broke the law in accounting for campaign expenses.

CNN reports:

The federal investigation is focused on at least three questions, according to people familiar with the inquiry, including the mileage reimbursements, travel that was paid for by donors and in-kind contributions from donors that were not reported.

The FBI is delivering subpoenas in Washington and Illinois, according to two people familiar with the investigation.

Investigators from the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and IRS are pursuing various parts of the Schock investigation, according to law enforcement sources.
Now, let me express that I'm not grinning in glee over his demise. I know most gay guys have this love/hate/wannaf*ck him thing about him, but I don't. To me, he's just another entitled man lost in his own fantasy world. I will follow his story, but in some sense, I almost don't care.

1 comment:

Bob said...

"To me, he's just another entitled man lost in his own fantasy world."

Word.

That said, he'll make someone a nice bitch in prison, and if he wasn't gay before, according to Ben Carson, he'll be gay when he gets released.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.