Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sarah 'Moose Mess' Palin Teases 2014 Senate bid

Sarah Palin said she's thinking about running for Senate in 2014. Yes, the Quitter is thinking about running.

Listen here


She said:
“I’ve considered it, because people have requested me considering it. But I’m still waiting to see what the lineup will be and hoping that there will be some new blood, new energy, not just kind of picking from the same old politicians in the state.”
Who are these people asking her to come back? I guess they want more half-assed work in Alaska

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.