Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gay Teen took his life, claim to be a "loser, a freak, and a fag"


17-year-old Carlos Vigil took his life this past weekend. Before he left us, wrote this note to his friends:
"I'm sorry to those I offended over the years. I'm blind to see that I, as a human being, suck. I'm an individual who is doing an injustice to the world and it's time for me to leave," 
"The kids in school are right, I am a loser, a freak, and a fag and in no way is that acceptable for people to deal with. I'm sorry for not being a person that would make people proud."
Over the weekend, Carlos spoke out against school bullying.

My heart goes out to his family.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not another one. I'm shocked this happened in New Mexico. They're not nearly as crazy as their neighbors to the east and west.

K. Clark said...

Terrible.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.