Tuesday, February 21, 2012

10 Random Facts about Me

  1. To unwind on Mondays, I watch Intervention, Hoarders and RuPaul's Drag Race.
  2. Once I found out that Rock & Republic jeans went bankrupt, I sold my R & R jeans to a used clothing store.
  3. I was raised to be better than everyone else. The idea was to make me a stronger person in the world. (Bless my Grandmama for her odd beliefs)
  4. I may act poised and proper, but if pushed, I will get 'gutter'. Meaning, if somebody cross me; I will run them down in my car.
  5. I really like rough and worn looking men. It all started with my crush on my Grandmama's lawn mower. He was so hot.
  6. I wish I could meet more of my Blogger buddies.
  7. I'm bougie.
  8. I never thought I would be this lucky in life and love.
  9. I'll try anything sexually... Well, not piss, open relationships, scat and fisting.
  10. I'm a fashion Hoarder. I once had a closet just for jeans.

4 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I want six to come true!

Anonymous said...

Isn't R&R now being sold at Kohls? Or is that what you meant by bankrupt?

Anonymous said...

Kohl's is selling a version of R&R jeans in their stores. I prefer Levi's so I have to settle for the R&R theme on iGoogle.

Immanuel said...

I wish we could make No. 6 come true too. Thanks for sharing a piece of your bourgie self (smile).

Immanuel
dlconfessionssequel.wordpress.com

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.