Saturday, November 26, 2011

George Michael Hospitalized for Pneumonia


I've seen this all over the web today. News teams and Bloggers are reporting George Michael is very sick and was hospitalized this week:

Michael was hospitalized in Vienna, Austria earlier this week. A statement from publicist Connie Filippello said the 48-year-old former Wham! singer "is responding to treatment and slowly improving."
Michael "is ill with pneumonia and any other speculation regarding his illness is unfounded and untrue," the statement said.
Two Austrian doctors treating Michael said he had "severe community acquired pneumonia," but "his condition has stabilized and he is responding to treatment." They said he needed time to regain his strength.
"From the current point of view, the time until recovery cannot be estimated, but he will not be able to perform the rest of the tour," Dr. Christoph Zielinski and Dr. Thomas Staudinger said in a statement. "Besides medical treatment, complete rest, and peace and quiet are mandatory."
Rumors are all over the place about George's health. I will try to keep y'all posted with the facts.

source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like his voice. I bet he has AIDS. In those parks sucking dick can be dangerous.

SteveA said...

Gosh I hope he's fine....i'm a huge fan of him and his music!

Ian said...

Lucifierosiris spoke my thoughts, guessed George has HIV/AIDS. I too am a big fan. I hope him a speedy recovery!!!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.