Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st Horror Movie of 2009 SUCKS to the 10th Power


The Unborn just looked wrong when I saw the trailer. And thanks to a friend and his connections, I realize how bad this is.

This movie sucks, y'all. The Jewish demon story mixed with J-Horror thrills and lazy jump-out-at-you scenes. I think the best thing about this movie was the creepy old man. If this flick was all about him, it would great.

And this is whole dybbuk possessing the people and using dead twins was a gumbo of mess. I applaud the use of something different, but it should make sense. I felt like I was drunk and watching The Exorcist II and Point Pleasant as I was rolling in and out of consciousness.

If you want to see this mess, I can't stop you. But please don't do it. Rent a classic horror flick or go on Fear.net.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

Why? Why? It looked really good!

Unknown said...

I saw the movie and I agree with you to a point, but it wasn't that bad...

Anonymous said...

They don't make horror movies like they used to. I know it sounds cliche, but it's been a long time since a horror movie has really scared me.

Grossed out? Yes. Revolted? Yes. Unnerved? Maybe. Entertained? Sometimes. Scared? No. Just hasn't happened since...I'll have to get back to you on that one.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.