Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great news for Gay Horror Fans


DoorQ has given some of us great news! Fangoria.com has created Gay of the Dead, a gay horror blog! This blog will be written by Sean Abley, a gay filmmaker who made the horror movie, Socket and has written for A Bear's Life.

“I want my blog to not only be the place to find out all about the burgeoning gay horror genre, but also to explore the good and bad in mainstream horror from a gay fan’s perspective,” Abley says. “I think it will be interesting to any horror fan, gay or straight. And hopefully it will be more of a big conversation than just a blog: I plan on responding to as many comments as I can.”


This is really exciting, I encourage horror fans to check it out and support the blog.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.