Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Can You Hear Me Now? The Verizon/Sprint Guy's Gay
The Verizon/Sprint Guy, Paul Marcarelli is not just writer and producer... He's gay as well.
In the new Sprint commercial, Paul and his husband Ryan are guest stars.
Nancy Pelosi remains House Democratic Leader
Good news... to some, maybe.
Representative Nancy Pelosi remains the House Democratic leader. She beat Representative Tim Ryan, a 43-year-old congressman from Ohio. Tim tried to blame the election loss on the party's stance on the working class. However, others didn't agree with him.
The vote for Nancy Pelosi was 134 to 63.
I'm happy for Nancy, but I would like a new method to recruit Dems. Also, I want to stop this "we loss the working class". We didn't, the WHITE working class voters are always the lost cause. I'm not sure we can ever win them back because they consistently vote against their own interest.
Plus, with sexist and racist views highly present in their hearts... I just don't know.
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Lucian Piane is at it again
This happened over the weekend
Fans have reached out to RuPaul about Lucian since he works on Drag Race.
Ru's response
Please show some compassion. We are ALL just a few blood sugars away from a psychotic breakdown. pic.twitter.com/zY1QNDQYp9
— RuPaul (@RuPaul) November 28, 2016
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. We ALL walk a fine line when it comes to mental health. Please show some compassion.
— RuPaul (@RuPaul) November 28, 2016
GOP Elector Resigns in protest of trump
Art Sisneros, a Republican member of the Electoral College, decided to take a stand against trump. Instead of voting for him, he resigned his post.
HuffPo reports
“I believe to resign is to honor the intent of the pledge as it relates to the people of my district,” Texas elector Art Sisneros wrote in a blog post. “Since I can’t in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, and yet have sinfully made a pledge that I would, the best option I see at this time is to resign my position as an Elector.”
Sisneros’ decision to step aside comes as some members of the Electoral College face mounting pressure from voters and advocacy groups to flip their votes against Trump, even if he won the popular vote in their states.
In his post, Sisneros argued that casting his vote for Trump would “bring dishonor to God,” and said that political parties and “winner-take-all” states destroyed the original intention of the Electoral College. Sisneros said in August that he was considering voting against Trump if the real estate mogul were to win the popular vote in Texas. But he told Politico Monday that he would instead resign.
The rest of the country’s 538 electors will choose Sisneros’ replacement when they convene on Dec. 19 to officially elect Trump as the next president. All of Texas’ 38 electoral votes are expected to go to Trump, who beat Hillary Clinton in the state by more than 800,000 votes.
“The people will get their vote,” Sisneros wrote. “I will sleep well at night knowing I neither gave in to their demands nor caved to my convictions. I will also mourn the loss of our republic.”
Nate Silver fact checks Kellyanne Conway in a Tweet
Nate gave her the facts in a tweet
Actually way below average for a winner's total:
— Nate Silver (@NateSilver538) November 28, 2016
1984—525
1980—489
1988—426
1996—379
1992—370
2008—365
2012—332
*2016—306*
2004—286
2000—271 https://t.co/C9z8I9jPYZ
Monday, November 28, 2016
ACTIVE SHOOTER at Ohio University
From the NYT
At least eight people were taken to the hospital on Monday morning after a shooting was reported on the campus of Ohio State University, according to officials at the Columbus Division of Fire. Campus authorities urged students to take shelter and “Run Hide Fight,” before saying the scene had been secured about 90 minutes later.More to come
The episode was reported near Watts Hall, a building at the heart of the university’s sprawling Columbus campus that houses materials science and engineering programs. Heavily armed SWAT teams could be seen making their way up a stairwell of a nearby parking garage, and two people were taken away in handcuffs.
The university’s instructions — “Run Hide Fight” — stem from a public awareness campaign that is used in cities, universities and even by the Department of Homeland Security, which includes those instructions on its “active shooter preparedness” webpage. The Ohio State University includes it in its own page on active shooting situations.
Fire department officials reported that eight people had been transported to nearby hospitals, including one in critical condition, but did not say if any were being treated for gunshot wounds. Officials at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center said four of the wounded were being treated there, none of whom had life-threatening injuries.
At 11:32 a.m., the campus emergency alert system texted: “Shelter in Place lifted. Scene is now secure. ALL classes are canceled on Columbus campus for the remainder of the day.” A university spokesman did not immediately respond to a message seeking further details, but students took to Twitter posting photos from inside barricaded classrooms.
Interesting Quote: Mayor Mike Rawlings of Dallas
There's more to this statement, but it was very key to hear this from a white male.
“I am more fearful of large gatherings of white men that come into schools, theaters and shoot people up, but we don’t isolate young white men on this issue.”
source
trump claims "millions" of people voted illegally for Clinton
In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016
It would have been much easier for me to win the so-called popular vote than the Electoral College in that I would only campaign in 3 or 4--
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016
Serious voter fraud in Virginia, New Hampshire and California - so why isn't the media reporting on this? Serious bias - big problem!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 28, 2016
The Stuff

- Wonder Man
- Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.