Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. endorses Donald Trump


Today in WET MESS, Liberty University president Jerry Falwell Jr. endorsed Donald Trump today.

This clearly sends the message that evangelicals are completely out of their minds.

The Washington Post writes:
In a statement announcing his endorsement, Falwell called Trump “a successful executive and entrepreneur, a wonderful father and a man who I believe can lead our country to greatness again.”
Falwell’s move has long been expected since he has showered praise on the billionaire in recent weeks and developed a rapport with Trump. But the timing of the formal announcement is significant, coming as Trump and Ted Cruz compete intensely in Iowa for the support of social conservatives.

“It is truly an honor to receive Jerry’s endorsement. Not only is he a high-quality person, with a wonderful family, whom I have great respect for — I also consider him a very good friend and his support means so much to me,” Trump said in a statement.
It's so insane, I can't even... I can't even.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.