Monday, December 21, 2015

WATCH Steve Harvey screwed up the Miss Universe announcement

I didn't watch Miss Universe, but apparently Hell was unleashed.

Steve Harvey hosted Miss Universe this year. Everything was fine, until the end when he announce who would get the crown. He announced that Miss Colombia was the winner, but she wasn't. Miss Philippines was the winner! How bad was it? See for yourself

Lord, they took that crown from Miss Colombia... Anywho, Steve tried to apologize, but that failed too
Twitter erupted into a hot racist mess, I would post some of the tweets, but I can't. It was a mistake, it could've happened to anyone, but this... This was a mess. I hope Steve can forgive himself.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.