Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Super-Hater Ken Hutcherson continues to blame NOM for losing the Gay Marriage battle


Ken Hutcherson is not backing off on his feelings towards NOM and their 'racist' ways. In an interview with Michelangelo Signorile, Ken just let it all out:
"I said to [the National Organization for Marriage], 'You think I’m controversial because I don’t look white,'” Ken Hutcherson, senior pastor of the Antioch Bible Church in Redmond, Wash. said this week, charging NOM with racism and blaming the group’s tactics and strategies for the gay marriage win at the ballot in his state on Election Day. “I don’t talk white. I don’t act white. And I am not that milquetoast-looking kind of guy that’s is going to be calm about everything. I’ve got a passion on what’s right. I’ve got a passion, and I will stand on what I think biblical principles are. If that’s controversial, then we’ve got a problem, and we’ll never win another election on anything.”
Ken said that NOM believed him to be too extreme and he was side-lined by the organization.

He also said he was against NOM's race baiting tactics. However, if he really was against it, he should have spoke about it months ago.

Anywho, go here for the entire interview.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.