Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gov. Jan Brewer: Obama Is 'Race-Baiting,' Pandering To Latinos


Gov. Jan Brewer is a lava hot mess. This... I can't even think of a name, had the nerve to say that President Barack Obama is race-baiting by pandering to Latinos.

She said
“It’s all the time, the race-baiting; it’s all the time, you know, that we’re bigots," Brewer told Politico on its live broadcast from the Republican National Convention. 
When asked whether that meant Obama is "race-baiting," she responded, "I do, I absolutely do. There's no doubt in my mind...he panders to them," referring to Latino voters.
She is such a piece of work.

source

1 comment:

Bob said...

I saw her on Meet The Press on Sunday, and she is so utterly illiterate, and unable to come up with any coherent thought at all.
When they discussed the whole Todd Akin mess, in fact, she kept calling him Adkins, even after she heard everyone else say Akin.
Mo-ron..

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.