Monday, July 26, 2010

I missed Pacey-Con!


While I was living it up at Comic Con, I missed an exciting event... Pacey-Con!

The actor, Joshua Jackson, was at Comic Con promoting his hit TV show, Fringe. But he decided to go back to his roots and play Pacey from Dawson's Creek; and host his own Pacey-Con.

ohnotheydidnt
blog was there and covered the fills:
Someone wandering around at San Diego Comic-Con this weekend happened to spot Fringe's Joshua Jackson. He says: "I was walking back to my hotel after eating at Cafe Diem to take a break and a small group of people were gathered on the lawn a distance from the convention center. They were standing around Joshua Jackson from 'Fringe', he was staging his own 'Pacey-Con', giving out fan fiction he wrote and getting pictures with the women, all while the 'Dawson's Creek' theme music played on a boom box, it was quite funny, to say the least."
I wish I saw this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That does sound like it was something to see...

Unknown said...

A. I love FRINGE
B. Joshua is sooo cute
C. Comicon is magical, and I gotta try to get there next year.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.