Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Interesting Quote: Cory Booker


“I think the Obama administration is in the middle of some of the most important fights in the history of our country. They’re eight months into an administration, if that. And I have trouble casting judgment on them feeling a lot of sympathy for what they’re going thorough.

“But that does not mean that I can’t as a citizen of this country be frustrated, impatient to watch what friends of mine who are gay and lesbian go through on a daily basis. That is such an affront to what we claim to be as a nation, and so having come from a group of Americans that’s been historically discriminated against, there’s no time but now to do certain things."



source

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I'd risk living in Newark if they could promise I would see Mayor Booker's cute face every day.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Yes, he is cute. Which is why i had to read this post. I'm not up on my politricks, but I'm gonna read up on him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.