Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Carl J. Walker-Hoover was buried today...


Carl J. Walker-Hoover was buried today at his family's church. I can't help but to think about the reasons why we lost this child.

I'm outraged that his cries for help was ignored and he had nowhere to go. The school should be ashamed of their actions and parents of the bullies should take a hard look at their kids and themselves.

It brings back memories of my childhood and being teased for liking Wonder Woman and She-ra. I was very lucky to make it out...most of us were lucky.

I can rant about this all day, but I will stop here. I just hope that the message is clear. Our kids need our support and protection.
Hundred from the community show up for Carl Walker-Hoover funeral


Source

2 comments:

Son of Baldwin said...

This story hits way too close to home.

BungalowMo said...

Such a sweet soul...snuffed out for being so.

Your light will shine forever sweet Son.

So much love for him....so much love.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.