Saturday, June 7, 2008

Is this all we got?


I tried, I really did, but Dante's Cove is a mess. A complete mess! Imagine being 16 again, and you're sexuality confused and watching Flash Gordon too many times on TBS, now mix in Cinemax After Dark, with a little bit of those silly Emmanuelle movies with Sylvia Kristel and you got this mess.

Why is this show still on? And why? I know it fun and sexy, but fun and sexy don't have to be stupid. My Goddess, I thought I was drunk watching this series. I call upon arctic winds to move this series off the air. Now, some of you may love this show, but I've read better comic books than this.

Please people, lets tell them that gay geeks actually like story lines and characters we can care about. Sexy guys serve a purpose, but when I want to see a demon, I want to see a demon not a sexy half naked man with wash board abs and horns on his head.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.