Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rejected!


Well, Roland Burris was denied his Senate seat this morning as he hoped to waltz into office.

His credentials were not accepted or deemed in order. Now Burris's attorneys will take over. But seriously, he should've known this would happen. I'm still confused with why he would want to be in all of this drama. If it was me, I would wait until all of this mess blows over. As I said before, he should've known better.

Now he looks like Boo Boo the fool, standing in the rain with no seat.And now our tax dollars will be wasted as this drags out in court. Burris, I know you want this, but please wait. Just wait until Rod Baloney Sandwich is cleared or arrested.
More info here

2 comments:

lc said...

I feel like he knew what he was doing today. He wanted the attention. Instead of being patient and letting the controversy go through the process, because it's not like his Senate seat is going anywhere if he is indeed confirmed. I can't understand why he'd try to "proceed as usual" when so much is up in the air. SMH.

Allan S. said...

That's humiliating. Why would he go there? Who wants to ride on that sinking ship. Dumb move.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.