Friday, January 2, 2009

Could any of these 3 be the Next Doctor Who?

Rumors are running wild about the new Doctor Who. My favorite sites have made their commitments about the international exclusive, but I'm quite surprised with the options. These are the top 3 picks (I think)

The U.K. Guardian says the new Doc will be revealed in a BBC1 show to be broadcast tomorrow (5 or 6am) and it could be a historic event. I hope it's Chiwetel Ejiofor. Not only is he cute, but he was a great villain in Serenity. I have to say, I will miss David Tennant. He's was a good Doctor Who, and kinda cute and quirky. So I will keep y'all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's 1235pm EST for us....oooh how exciting

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm so behind on this... maybe i should make a new year's Resolution to catch up on Dr. Who!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.