Friday, January 9, 2009

Brother and Sister in Dexter + Love = Married in Real Life


I love Dexter! The show is smart, creepy and so good. And actors are super great. However, I was surprised by this piece of news.

They play brother and sister on "Dexter." Now in real life, Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are husband and wife. Hall's spokesman, Craig Bankey, said on Friday that the couple eloped in California on New Year's Eve. They'll walk the red carpet together at the Golden Globes.

Interesting, right? Not really a big deal, but it caught me off guard for a second...my partner on the other hand is still shocked.

Congrats to them both.

5 comments:

Butch said...

He is a "cutey." It must seem strange to the fans of that show when they see them holding hands or kissing on the street.

David Dust said...

I always thought he was gay.

YvesPaul said...

I'm shocked too. I love Dexter, hope they don't bring their work home.

Unknown said...

I knew they were dating but...okay I like them both...

Kevin said...

I just watched the 1st and 2nd season on DVD, and I love this show! Can't believe I'm cheering on a serial killer.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.