Monday, November 2, 2009

The Case of a Sad Ex?


My friend, the boy from Ohio, has a Sad Ex.

What's a Sad Ex?

Well, the Sad Ex is:
  • calls more the 3 times a day just to talk.
  • always talk about the past.
  • always acts as if y'all never broke up.
  • always wants to know if you sleeping with the new friend of yours.
  • still tries to have sex with you.
  • gets really upset if you start dating anyone new.
  • very jealous for no ass reason.
  • somewhat unstable.
  • have no friends of their own.
  • totally dependent on you.
Every time he talks about this guy, I want to vomit out nails and tacks. It's hard to hear about this guy, because a Sad Ex should be a myth. I can't imagine being that caught up in my ex. I get "puppy love", but a Sad Ex is hard issue to wrap my head around.

I mean, I was very hurt by my first break-up and hoped we would get back together. However, I realized we were not meant to be so, I moved on. It wasn't easy, but it had to be done.
I didn't want to be a Sad Ex.

Do any of you know a Sad Ex... Or been one? Share, please.

4 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I have been one and I have had one, on different ocsassions. Every situation is different... try not to judge!

Anonymous said...

Being a Sad-Ex is so hard. I think it's easy to become that if you were not wanting the break up. Hopefully the Sad-Ex moves on soon.

Wonder Man said...

I'm trying, Ginger. It's just hard sometimes, because this poor guy won't move on. It like he's enjoying the pain and torture.

SteveA said...

I was a sad ex once - I know it's pathetic, but I moved on - on the plus - it was my 1st - so I was now getting in touch with my emotions!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.