Friday, November 27, 2009

Femme Fatale: Top 5 Bad Heroine movies

The Wonder Woman movie is going to happen soon, however, I cringe to think how this will turn out.

The history of Superwomen movies are not good, in fact, quite horrible.

Please watch and see for yourself:

Red Sonja- This was Xena without a good script


Barb Wire- Just bad


Catwoman- I loved it, but it wasn't cute. I still love Halle!


Elektra- This was a terror on screen


Supergirl- It's bad, but I love, love, love it!


And bonus, the original Wonder Woman movie- I also love this too

4 comments:

Damien said...

Have they worked out exactly who is writing and starring?

Did Bryan Singer come back to write or did he bail altogether?

Unknown said...

You really did prove your case. Those movies are terrible! I must admit... I like Red Sonja. It's one of my weird guilty pleasures.

Anonymous said...

Growing up, I loved watching Wonder Woman. The movie scares me too. There is a chance it could be so so so bad. Hopefully it's done right! And Lynda Carter better have a small role somehow!

Geoff said...

I'm a little nervous about it too, but still looking forward to it. Wonder Woman and I were 'bests' when I was a kid. I remember being all excited to go see the Wonder Woman movie in the 70s (my dad took me) and it was that Cathi Lee flick. I kept waiting for the costume and was so disappointed!

Great post!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.