Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Between the years of 1988-1992, I was a high school student. I was in a clique and semi-popular however, I made many missteps with my fashion, attitude and awareness.
So after thinking, looking at too many pictures and yearbooks, I came up with a list of mistakes I made during my "budding" years.
- Falling for a boy named JimBob.
- Working at McDonald's instead of JC Penny.
- Thinking I would join the army.
- Took cooking classes instead of Typing (I can only type with one hand)
- Being concerned with people's views of me.
- Not taking high school seriously, I could've made better grades.
- Carried my books like a girl.
- Creating "Guess Jeans" Thursdays.
- Stop writing stories.
- Not truly being my big gay self.