Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Quick Response on Adam's Mock BJ Dance


Here's my 12 cents on all of this.

  • The performance was meh. He was trying too hard to be out there.
  • He did all of the "ideal" things to cause drama and was boring.
  • It's a double standard, however Madonna, Britney, Christina and other sexy moments were on CABLE. You can get away with it on there, but I'm glad he pushed the envelope (what does that really mean?)
  • This is really not that serious.
  • The Shock and Awe is a tired act. Shock us with your voice, Adam!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100%!! Perfect summary of this.

Allan S. said...

absolutely!

Unknown said...

He sorta reminded me of Marilyn Manson. And the song does have a point. THe media spend so much time talking about his sexuality, and making jokes of him... so he did sorta put it in their face.

Paul Benjamin said...

Beautifully said! He has the voice that can really sell albums...he should focus on that!

Prince Todd said...

I tend to disagree just a little. That is his act. If I want to just hear singing I'll go see Celine Dion. If I want to hear good singing and see a SHOW I'll go see Adam Lambert (or Beyonce or Lady Gaga).

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.