Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sexy Idris Elba will be Heimdall in Thor



Now I have a reason to see Thor. My Boo, Idris will be in it.

Idris Elba has joined the cast of "Thor," Marvel Studios' film centering on the Norse god of thunder.

Kenneth Branagh is directing the adaptation of the Marvel comic. Chris Hemsworth will star as Thor; Tom Hiddleston will play Loki, and Natalie Portman is the love interest Jane Foster.

Elba will play Heimdall; as the guardian of Asgard, he stands on the BiFrost Bridge ready to defend the city from intruders.

Can't wait to see his warrior gear.


source

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew you'd beat me to this story. I'm also looking forward to Fandral the Dashing.

BiFrost Bridge, heehee.

WilsonW said...

Who is gonna be Volstagg!!?? I have to see who they'll get for that!! Any news on Sif or Balder?

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god he's gorgeous! I am in the front row! lol

I only wish they had gotten Alexander Skarsgard to play Thor.

Idris and Alexander. Oh my god I think I might have an orgasm right here.

Survive the Jive said...

Heimdall - "the whitest of the white" also referred to as "the whitest of all gods"

the castign crew obv have sense of humour

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.