Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOO! Dollhouse!


I'm sad right now... Dollhouse is canceled.
The network has canceled Joss Whedon's cult fave, which in May beat the odds with a second-season pickup despite low ratings.

The sci-fi series, which is filming episode 11, is expected to finish its 13-episode order.

After some dismal performance this fall, despite the ratings bumps "Dollhouse" got from DVR viewing, Fox benched the show for the November sweep after four episodes.

It is not clear if Fox will air the remaining episodes starting Dec. 4 as planned.

Joss, do NOT work with Fox. Go to SYFY!

And what hurts the most, is crap like Vampire Diaries is still on!

source

4 comments:

behrmark said...

Aww man I'm totally bummed! Dollhouse is creative and inventive and there's nothing like it on TV. I've not been this upset since Pushing Daisies was canceled.

KAOS said...

My boyfriend likes it, I just gave him the bad news...

Unknown said...

My apologies. I'm partly to blame. I love Joss, but I didn't get around to watching Dollhouse. All I saw was 2 episodes of season 1. (As much as I love Fire Fly... now I'm one of the people who didn't support a show.)

Prince Todd said...

I knew this would happen. I tried to tell myself to NOT get attached...But, big nerd I am, I love great sci-fi.
Well, hopefully the last episode will wrap up the series.
Damn.
Good sci-fi is NEVER appreciated. Now all we have is V.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.