Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day the Geekdom Died


Why? Whyyyyyyy? Christina get out of that bed!

Okay, I just had a Mommie Dearest moment after seeing this mess!
Vampires and werewolves have vanquished a dark knight. "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" took in $72.7 million in its first day to break the single day domestic box office record previously held by "The Dark Knight," which had a $67.2 million opening day last year.

The Friday haul for the "Twilight" sequel includes a record $26.3 million from midnight screenings alone.

If "New Moon" maintains its pace, it might have a shot at the all-time best opening weekend record of $158.4 million, also held by "The Dark Knight."

Fangirls must be banned from everything until they are 21 and responsible for their actions.


source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. I love Taylor, but I've never seen those silly vampire movies. I'm a geek. I love The Dark Knight! This is a travesty.

Prince Todd said...

Don't hate me...

I just watched the first Twilight and loved it. Now I wanna see the new one...

::runs out of thread::

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.