Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Torchwood?


We may get a fourth season of Torchwood! Creator, Russell T. Davies said this in TV Guide:
“The recession has hit British television, but fingers crossed, it will be a go. We expect things to start to move in January. We’ve got great ideas for the show. I think there’s a further lease on life for many years to come, but certainly for a [fourth season].”

I hope so, give us more! But I wonder how they can top Children of Earth?
That was one of the best mini seasons I've ever seen.


source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep an eye out for when they start filming!

Unknown said...

Not filming until January? Damn, that seems like we won't see something for a long time.

Love Torchwood, was blown away by Children of Earth, but still smarting over the Ianto thing. Not sure what to expect next. But it would be nice to have Martha Jones return.

Kyle Leach said...

I'm up for it, when ever it comes out.

kayman said...

I'm so sad that everybody is gone except Gwen and Jack. They need to bring in some new characters because it wouldn't be the same without Ianto, Owen, and Tosh.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.