Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where did you get those eyes


It's been a minute since I've talked about some good ole Horror. But I have something today, one of my favorite films, Jeepers Creepers, has another flick for us.

According to Fangoria, Trish Jenner [again played by the original's Gina Philips], who, 23 years later, has a teenage son of her own, named Darry after her long-lost brother. Trish is having a terrible recurring dream where her son meets the same terrible fate as her brother. Now a rich and powerful woman, Trish is determined to stop the Creeper once and for all.

Sounds interesting, but I hope they clear up the JC2's ending, because it did jump 23 years later.

1 comment:

EMikeGarcia said...

Oooooh....

I love me some Gina Phillips.

I recently bought her movie 'The Sickhouse' and, while I didn't care for the move too much, she was awesome.

And, she got TOP BILLING on the DVD! I was so proud.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.