Monday, July 14, 2008

7 Questions, 6 Answers


I stole this from my buddy, Butch and thought this would be fun to play.
It's called 7 question with 6 answers



Six Things On My To Do List For Today:

Create the Pro Staff Agenda
Email faculty
Work Out
Go to B&B and buy soap
Work on my Query Letter
Blog

Six Favorite Snacks:

Dove Dark Chocolate
Lindt Dark Chocolate
Salt & Vinegar Chips
Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Godiva Dark Chocolate Clusters
Onion Dip

Six Things I Would Do If I Was A Billionaire:

Create after school programs for South Central kids
Open a home for runaways and LGBT youth
Buy out CW
Help the homeless
Buy 3 homes and 1 for my mom
Buy the rights to Jem and Wonder Woman

Six Bad Habits:

Rolling my eyes
Popping gum
Taking my time
I can be judgemental
Spending money
Flushing public toilets when other people don't

Where Are Six Places I Have Lived:

Union City, Tn
Murray, KY
Statesboro, GA
Sunnyside-Queens, NY
Ithaca, NY
Tempe, AZ


Six Jobs I Have Held:

Grill Cook at McDonalds
Blue Jeans Inspector
Grill Cook Hardees
Summer Janitor
Resident Advisor
Resident Hall Director


Six Favorite Items Of Clothes:

True Religion Jeans
Jean Grey/Phoenix T-Shirt
Seven for All Mankind Jeans
Ralph Lauren Linen Pants
Black V-Neck Sweater
Black Cowboy Boots

3 comments:

Queers United said...

gosh you would hate me haha, i dont flush urinals. my philosophy is "if its yellow let it mettle, if its brown flush it down" save on the water for the environment and plus germs eww

Butch said...

Well done!

I loved your snack list of chocolates but it's too bad I can't have any of those.

Godiva being my favorite, and they also make a delicious iced-cream as well. ;-)

Unknown said...

Love your list especially your snack list. Love me some chocolate!

It's not a bad habit to flush toilets, it's a bad habit NOT to flush! What you need to do is find that person and give them a backhand!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.