Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Real Worlder Actually Doing Something



Talk about a blast from the past! Y'all remember Kevin Powell? He was the highly educated brother from the 1st Real World (when it actually had people you cared about and before it went all slutty and myopic).

Well, he's running for Congress! Actually, 10th Brooklyn Congressional District
I'm really impress with that, since you never heard a lot good news from the Real World family. I think only a few are really doing something for real. But this is great, I wish him good luck.

1 comment:

Son of Baldwin said...

Yes. Kevin was at my subway station in Brooklyn a few weeks ago gathering signatures. Very nice guy.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.