Monday, July 21, 2008

Janet Justice



Well it took forever, but a federal appeals court on Monday threw out a $550,000 indecency fine against CBS for the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show with Janet Jackson's famous performance of "wardrobe malfunction" with Justin Suckerlake.

I thought it was too much, considering the ads on penis issues and liquor that escaped their wrath. Oh the FCC, I hope this was wake-up call for them. Kids have seen worst and what Janet did wasn't all that. But I'm a huge Janet fan so I'm very biased about this. Still, it's good news.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.