Saturday, July 19, 2008

Questions involving my life during 1988-1992


Mikey has a fun questionnaire about high school, so I thought I will play along.

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)? Well, I was known as the odd guy in the popular group, which was separated into the Black popular group and White popular group. I was in the Black one. Southern Culture, gotta love it.

2. What were you, really? A closeted gay guy who wanted to move to NYC to be a fashion designer.

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Stay strong, because there's more to come.

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days, what would it be?
That's a good one. I think if I erased anything, it would change everything, y'know the whole Butterfly Effect without Ashton. So no, I wouldn't erase a moment.

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
I had a few crushes, but there was one guy I would have dated if I could. However, he was straight and he was a friend. But I got over him once I got to college.

Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
Every boy was wearing the Michael Jordan tux, but I wore a white jacket with black satin lapels. And I straightened my hair too. I may post that picture someday.

2 comments:

Butch said...

Well Done! I may use this one at a future date, looks like fun.

Joie Mayfield said...

I'm stealing this idea from you! Love it. You'll have to come check out my answers.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.