Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We Must Stop MTV!



They are trying to remake The Rocky Horror Picture Show! MTV why do you insist in destroying the world? What have we done to you?

Here some info from Variety: The Two-hour remake will use the original screenplay by Jim Sharman and Richard O'Brien but may also include music not featured in the original.

This is bad! This is really bad! I can't see this being successful. This movie is one of the ones that can't be touched. I may need to unleash on Pazuzu on MTV studios for this!

1 comment:

Greg said...

MTV jumped the shark a long, long, long time ago. I mean, when was the last time they actually played music videos? I can still remember when the channel first started. I sat there, watching Video Killed the Radio Star and enjoying everything that followed, the concerts, the talk about music. Now, they are just another meaningless cable TV channel.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.