Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who allowed this MESS!



Y'all know I can't stand Sabrina, the young-age hooker, otherwise known as Ashley Dupre. She's the one who had such a hard life, as a Girls gone Wild employee, Call girl, and victim of the good life making money for nothing. Well, we have been cursed.

L.A.-based Handprint Entertainment, who oversees actors like Pam Anderson and...others of no importance is working on a realty show for Dupré. They hope to make her as big as Tila TeMess-a. Now her reps, are somewhat denying it. However, they have to be crazy. This girl says that she wants to left alone, but in the same time wants a reality show?

Girl, nobody wants to see you. You are not New York! So sit down! It so scary to think that a former hooker could get a reality show. Now this where AFA could actually do something and keep this misguided child off the air. Hera help us!

1 comment:

etherealwear said...

Your blog posts are SO on the money.

This story SERIOUSLY freaks me out.
A Reality Show? Here's the thing: I am not against the sex industry. I'm not against women AND men who CHOOSE to work "hard" for the money. I'm not even against reality programming. This is just TOO real...

I just don't understand the attempt to turn Ms. Dupre into the girl du jour. I get the episode of Law and Order. I understand a made for TV Movie on Oxygen or something, but 8 episodes of foolishness? There's nothing interesting about this. It just smells of funk and cocoa butter.

I realize that this isn't 17th Century Florence, but does it have to be like this?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.