Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eviler Dead!


Straight for Comic Con, Sam Raimi confirmed there will be another, Evil Dead! The Geeks of Doom shared this piece from Raimi:
“I love working with Bruce Campbell and he’s like Allison [Lohman, star of Raimi’s Drag Me To Hell]. He’s super willing to do anything to make it right. He’s a very funny guy, but mostly he’s got this quality where he will physically do anything to get the shot done right, so I would love to work with Bruce again because I’d love to test those limits. I’d love to make another Evil Dead picture. And actually that’s in the wheelhouse. I’d like to work on it with my brother Ivan [Raimi] when he comes up next week.

So, we will see demons, crazy killings, and Bruce's chin soon.

1 comment:

Joie Mayfield said...

The first Evil Dead was filmed in my hometown of Morristown, TN. ;)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.