Well after the craziness, madness, costumes, stars,and Joss Whedon, I'm back in L.A. The Comic Con was a blast. I got a lot for $30 and although I was worn out by the end of the day, I will do it again.
Here are some highlights:
- Joss is amazing
- Nathan Fallon is hot!
- David Boreanaz is also hot!
- Twilight was a big, big thing.
- He-Man is coming back.
- G.I. Joes are also making a comeback.
- The Watchmen are the new Batman.
- A lot of folks were dressed as Gambit, White Queen, Jean Grey, and pirates.
- Gareth and John from the BBC show, Torchwood are very handsome and nice.
- Comic books are higher there, than ebay.
- People there were very nice and respectful.