Saturday, July 26, 2008

Comic Con, A day Later


Well after the craziness, madness, costumes, stars,and Joss Whedon, I'm back in L.A. The Comic Con was a blast. I got a lot for $30 and although I was worn out by the end of the day, I will do it again.

Here are some highlights:
  • Joss is amazing
  • Nathan Fallon is hot!
  • David Boreanaz is also hot!
  • Twilight was a big, big thing.
  • He-Man is coming back.
  • G.I. Joes are also making a comeback.
  • The Watchmen are the new Batman.
  • A lot of folks were dressed as Gambit, White Queen, Jean Grey, and pirates.
  • Gareth and John from the BBC show, Torchwood are very handsome and nice.
  • Comic books are higher there, than ebay.
  • People there were very nice and respectful.
I have more pics to share a bit later.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Comics rock!

Son of Baldwin said...

Vik!

I can't BELIEVE you left out the WONDER WOMAN animated film trailer!!!:

http://sonofbaldwin.blogspot.com/2008/07/wonder-woman-is-coming.html

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.