Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Top Female Battles (NSFW)

I don't know what it is, but I enjoy women battling it out. Not cat-fights, but battles.

Over the years, TV has graced some great battles. So, I will present to y'all my favorite ones.

Quick note: Buffy & Xena clips are not listed. All I could find was these busted homemade clips with bad, bad trance music.

Kill Bill- Beatrix vs Vernita Green


Dynasty-Dominique (my 2nd mother) vs Alexis. I'm bring Viper back!


Generations- Doreen Jackson vs Maya Reubens. I'm still feeling this.


Kill Bill 2- Elle vs Beatrix


Alias- Syd vs DIVA Anna. I LOVE Gina Torres!


Kill Bill- Beatrix vs GoGo


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling the same love for all-out bitch battles.

Great choices, but you left out one of my all-time favs: the face-off between Sydney Bristow and the evil Francie doppelganger, Allison Doran, in the final minutes of the ALIAS second season finale. Those women were playing for keeps.

Unknown said...

I see we have another Kill Bill fan! I love that movie.
I'm shocked you don't have the Dynasty fight between Crystal & Alexis. I'm sure I've seen you mention it before.
Oh, the fight from Total Recall with Sharon Stone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm12NYSBg84

WilsonW said...

Gina Torres is GORGEOUS!!! Laurence Fishburne is a lucky, lucky man!!

Mr Enigma said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.