Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mark Strong may be Sinestro in the Green Lantern movie

New news about the Green Lantern movie. There were rumors that power actor and my favorite Watchman, Jackie Earle Haley would play the yellow wielding villian, but that's not so.

"No, that's completely wrong," said director Martin Campbell of the persistent rumor, which popped up again recently despite Haley denying any involvement with the "Green Lantern" movie. "In fact, we're in negotiations with Mark Strong to play Sinestro."

"He's not only a wonderful actor, but he looks like Sinestro," he added. "If you look up old pictures of Sinestro, he's very like him. The Jackie Earle Haley thing, somebody told me about it this morning; I had never heard it before in my life."

I don't know this guy, but he could be the best person. However, Jackie would have nailed it!


source

2 comments:

Eduardo Guize said...

doesn't this look just like Sherlock Holmes artwork?

Unknown said...

He's nice looking. I wouldn't mind seeing him in tights.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.