Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Sex? SATC 3?


This may not be true but...
With Sex and The City 2 premiering at the end of May, The Sun reports movie bosses have decided to shoot the two movies back to back.

"Sex And The City is as much about fashion and how Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte look as it is about the plot," the anonymous source told the paper. "They're keen to look as young as possible because that movie will be their last. They want to go out on a high."

"The characters will look a lot younger on screen when the third movie is out in a couple of years," the source added. "The third film will be their last and the cast want to look their best."

"I've told my agent I'm just too old to play the part again," Sarah Jessica Parker said in 2006.
So I guess there's a third movie coming? Alright.

source

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

Thanks for this story, I'll be looking forward to it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.