Friday, January 15, 2010

Interesting Quote: "Markus"


There has to be some kind of change in terminology to describe persons like myself. And it's more of a civil rights thing now. Basically this is the first time in the economy of the United States that a male has actually stood up and said, "I want to do this for a living." And be protected under law to do it. It's just the same as when Rosa Parks decided to sit at the front instead of the back. She was proclaiming her rights as a disadvantaged, African-American older woman. And I'm doing the same. I'm actually standing up now, and hopefully I can be supported by the male community and be understood as a person. This actually isn't about selling my body. This is about changing social norms.

He is the 1st legal male hooker in America.


source

4 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

He aint even cute.....and girl....we wonder how long that career will last...good luck ms thing!

Unknown said...

Wait, is that what he looks like? looks nice, much better than the other pic i've seen for this sttory.

Stan said...

More power to him! You go Markus!

Wonder Man said...

He's not bad looking, I'd holla at him.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.