Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh John! Not a Sex Tape!!


John, John, John! Please tell me this is just a dream and I will wake up any minute now.

I mentioned this last year, but now, sources are saying it's true. John Edwards has a sex tape.
Sources have told us that, in the throes of their affair, John Edwards and Rielle Hunter made a sex tape that contains "several sex acts." And that his aide, Andrew Young found it on an unmarked DVD.

The tape, say both our sources, is explicit and reveals that Edwards "is physically very striking, in a certain area. Everyone who sees it says 'whoa'. She's behind the camera at first."

When rumors of the affair first broke Young was so loyal to Edwards that he pretended that he was the father of Hunter's daughter Frances Quinn, now 2. But part of Young's disillusionment with the 2004 vice presidential candidate and 2008 candidate came one day as he went through a stack of DVDs at Rielle Hunter's house.

John! Your wife! Your career and the baby! Oh man!

BTW: I do want to see it.

source

5 comments:

YvesPaul said...

I wanna see it too! :)

Unknown said...

Ugh, as much as I hate to say it, I would so watch it, too. He might be a total ass, but he would be a naked, hung asshole. LOL

Unknown said...

I know people are imperfect and flawed, but he has become such a dissapointment. As Vice President, i think he could have really worked wonders on the South.

Joy said...

I'm so disappointed in him. Yes, he could have been such an asset instead of an ass.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm all for it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.