Thursday, January 28, 2010

I IZ Kreativ

Alright!

I received the Kreativ Award from some of you, so here are my things.

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thank you Howard, Behrmark and Damien . I enjoy your blogs and your insight. I hope to actually meet y'all someday.

2.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.













3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Done (see above)

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  1. I'm almost done with my first movie script. I'm excited about it. It's a fantasy/horror with a little bit of a gay romance.
  2. In 1999, I actually used Gay.com to meet friends (without benefits) and it worked.
  3. I can bench press 275 lbs in 4 reps.
  4. I'm a huge flirt.
  5. I like some gospel music, even though I'm an atheist.
  6. I use to steal G.I. Joe action figures and once, I stole Catra a day after Wal-Mart installed their cameras.
  7. I don't know... I think I'm boring.
5. Nominate 8 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  1. Yves Paul
  2. Steve A
  3. Allen
  4. Allan
  5. Todd
  6. Marker
  7. Toddy
  8. Greg
6. Someone forget to post rule 6

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. Done

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot Catra!

Loved your list of 7 things.

Unknown said...

You deserve that nomination. I love how informative your blog is. And I just love all the 80s toys and references. Here is your award from me.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OiUOPJufqYA/SfcsoFH0RKI/AAAAAAAAApo/zcuYiLjb03M/s1600-h/SHE-RA_m%40u.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GDL9Bp_YZj0/SMrR6m-qMkI/AAAAAAAAAYo/LK-UlJ3Tdwk/s1600-h/SNielson_He-Man_Teela.JPG

Kyle Leach said...

Congrats V! I'm with you on the gospel music. It must be the southern influence. I'd wish you luck on the movie script, but you don't need it, you have talent.

Marker said...

Thank you V!

(U R way more Kreativ than I am, though.)

Unknown said...

How did I miss this post? I mean, really...You, my friend, are far from boring.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.