Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation Chat pt 2: I've seen the Hellmouth and it is Lititz, PA

Lord, I thought I've seen it all, until today. In our vacation travels, we stopped in my partner's mother's present home in Lititz, PA.

There's nothing here.

Wait... there's bugs, cheap restaurants, Mennonites and this kid.
Yes, this poor kid has a rat tail or a MULLET! A mullet in 2009? Now I'm from the South; I've seen fashion and cultural failures, but this hurts! I almost want to stay a few more days just to see more of this madness, but NYC calls.

3 comments:

David Dust said...

Darling - WELCOME TO CENTRAL PA!! I grew up in Carlisle (which isn't too far away from Lititz) - and YES, people still sport mullets!!

Why in the hell do you think I moved to NYC?!?

EMikeGarcia said...

He's going to grow up and be the next Michael Myers...

SRSLY.

KAOS said...

Is it like that place in the last episode of Seinfeld? lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.